Friday, April 15, 2011

Photos from The Making of Hybrid 35 Freestyle

I was digging around in my files today and i found some old photos from the red light shoot back when we made Hybrid 35 Freestyle, so I thought I would do a post on them. The story was; I was at a garage sale and I saw this red floodlight for $5, and imediately I thought of shooting at night with it on for a cool shot. I bought it. Later that week, my friend Khan was over and it had just got dark, so we decided to shoot. First we did a photo shoot, with my sister nailing some speed blurs.


Then we started shooting. Khan was behind the camera, with my sister getting some behind the scenes shots.

All in all, it was a pretty good night that turned out in some great footage. Don't forget to check out the footage you just read about in our video, Hybrid 35 Freestyle.


_Finley

No comments:

Post a Comment