Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17th Sesh and Carvboarding

Yesterday, there was ment to be a slide jam in Sunshine so Khan and I went down to check it out. After skating the Sunshine bowl we found that the slide jam was cancelled due to overcast conditions. So we went surfing. fter surfing we decided to check if hill climb was good to skate. We ran into my downhiller friends from Gympie there, whaich was awesome because I haven't seen them in a while. We were a little too late and they were leaving, one of them was cool enough to take us to the top for a run.
Up top we ran into Lachlan, a guy I met about a week ago at hill climb. We raced for the first run and we were expecting to have to walk back up to the top but Lachlans dad was awesome enough to drive us up for a few runs. THANKS MICK!
At the Sunshine bowl, my Dad, our friend Toon, Khan and I were all skating. My family has known Pat Rafter for years, nd my dad ran into him at the bowl with a carveboard. He decided to lend us his carveboard which was SICK.
As soon as we got back to my place we took it out and hit some of the hills on my property. Since the carveboard has tyres we're able to ride grass and gravel.
It was a pretty awesome day.
Photo by Khan Gleeson

_Finley

1 comment: